Friday, April 22, 2011

Mixed Wrestling Mit Alten Frauen



I collected the best pictures that once I made that are no longer pink in the garden



As living beings wore some spring beauty. Are gone. Have given way to the strongest most resistant.
Catalonia is full of roses each April 23 and in conjunction with the celebration of World Book Day people took to the street look for the pink or the book for their loved ones, is the tradition, she will receive a rose and the book, although some altered the order, whatever.
I want to celebrate this April 23 with a farewell, a farewell to Rose who looked at this garden and that from now on will not return, do not exist, remain in memory. To them I offered its fragrance and beauty I want to make a long kiss on her memory. A vanishing act.
I Dryad from the inside of the fig 10 Roses launched into space, I hope you get somewhere nonexistent

0 comments:

Post a Comment