Monday, February 28, 2011

Sister Boobs Touching

Manga & Anime: It seems reasonable. Another comic

Aaah! Long! Mina, gomen-Nasa'i! I say this in Japanese because that is precisely the post today. What is the most fun in Japan (a part of cosplay, lolita dresses, strange food, sake, the geisha, the hentai ... Oh, perverts!)? Tod @ s know ... manga and anime! Yes, sir! And yes, okay ... I know, not that it is a very carefully worked but I have more time to blog and put in jeopardy if another post soon (Sincerity above all, please, haha). I also know that long without talking about books ... just comics, comics and more comics. So this is my blog and I'm sorry aguantáis and try to compensate. But for now let some of the more reasonable like the history of manga and anime. Sayonara, baby.
Well ... I will start with having to hand ...

and Solomon Saya Blood + and (below) Haruhi and Tamaki from Ouroan High School Host Club.


Soubi Lovel and Kaien Cross from Vampire Knight (you can not deny that look ...)



ichi Shiki from Togainu no Kuroshistuji and Sebastian Michaelis. (Otakus in the world! Is my impression, or seems that since I became famous Kuroshitsuji many characters look like Sebastian ... o_O '?


And speaking of Kuroshitsuji and the like, what you think about this equation?: Sebastian Michaelis + = Claude William T. Spears Faustus, all from the same series!

In fact, there are occasional parody ...

continue with the equations: Dr. Allen Walker of Gray Man + Zero of Vampire Knight = X (Sai) in Nougami Neuro.


Lawrence Spice and wolf and Sasazuca of Nougami Neuro.


Well, the post remained fairly short . (
Over time I will put more like reasonable, but I am afraid that no interest (or at least not for non-otaku people).
In this regard, and no dates for Intenational Salon XVI Comic GR: 10-13 March in FERMASA (Armilla), for more information please visit: http://www.saloncomicgranada. com /
I as always, I'll be there and I will inform you of the environment and new developments in comics and manga.
We read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment