Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Motorcycle Blueprints

Welcome to the jungle!


long time ago, during my first foray into the WH decided to dedicate part of my time to make scenery. The army I chose was the perfect inspiration to start my first serious project scenery and when I bought the book Lustria campaign I found many good ideas to materialize: what a great book! and not only for lizards, 95% of the ideas and concepts of the book is applicable to any entry in WH, independent of race you play. The background of course is another matter.
Jurassic I created a version of what would be a jungle Lustria the continent from tropical lizard-men, with big ferns and lots of shrubs and wild-looking plants.

To give life to each of the bases with scenery used artificial aquarium plants adapted according to my needs, there are plants made of broom bristles. Some plants were mounted on giant ferns and other on the surface directly.


giant ferns was made with sisal, PVA and telephone wire. This skeleton is covered with paper mache. the base is coated with a mixture of sand and PVA.


Lustria In the jungles of plants can not only find ... there are ruins and skeletons.







The ruins are made of rubber eva, one that is used as packaging, and dinosaur skeletons are plastic toys unarmed primed and painted like a mini either. To cover the cardboard base used sand + PVA.







For priming, use an anti-rust primer iron structures. Acrylic paint adheres well no matter what brand it is.

Primer mark "Marson."

The skeleton of the dinosaur is the first hints of "bone."


To appreciate the scale I leave these images with a Skink.

Greetings!



0 comments:

Post a Comment