Monday, May 31, 2010

Wording For A Memorial Plaque






; ; ONDINA AND BLUE BIRD
Acrylic on Canvas 75 x 100Cms
SOLD



; La Favorite "la prefere "
; SOLD


Every step you take, every breath you closer to me, I feel your tears I left tired shield lips together your cheeks that look at me smiled and filled me with joy ... I'll take your wings and arrogant force exalt the horizon of all the heavens. will plan with them about your dark body, between the soft silk of your sheets, wring my being ... slowly oliƩndote apart, savoring your charms, dancing with your seductive spasms ... kindle third candle at the head of your bed ... my bed ... your bed ... which may someday be ... my body is shortened in the light of day ... although I can not wait fade ... when your eyes bloom at birth in the morning, I'll be there, watching you, watching your dreams full of happiness ... while looking quench my trembling fingers his desire ... I want to feel ... WIG fur ... reached only to think, think ... unless nothing more I dwell on feeling ... that you still have to live ..., me too, another chance ... other days ... hours .. ., lives perhaps ... now I must go ... and even in this vain existence has invaded my body ... just a kiss yours and mine crossed at a time ..., life on the go. .. We expected something else ..., your desires may be as many as mine ... mine are always open wide ... my faith in, dwell patiently for your arrival.

Author: Jorge Bulhosa - 2010



LES BLONDES - Blondes
Acrylic on Canvas 70 x 90 cms
(SOLD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment