Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Verify Tag Heuer Authenticity



Welcome back! We thought what better way to finish (or start) a good day relajándoos a guessing contest. We who know much world and we were here much earlier than you can imagine (what happens is that we remain divinely, go to the beautician for Massage PH and Nicole Richie) because we know all the famous and famosetes whatever age, and had the opportunity to capture some snapshots, because by then we went to the fortune teller of Britney and told us that someday we would make a wonderful spot in the world (Internet) that would come millions and millions of people and would be amazed and fascinated by this entry. Well, whatever the reasons the issue is that we bring you new material.
You might be wondering: OK, what about how you play to this? Well
is easier, to the Hilton family can play (what we say because we have a compromising picture of Paris trying to fix your pool we will show in next chapter). The first thing you have to do is grab a pen (supercuqui) and paper (ultra white teeth Spears). I'll get some pictures of famous and famosillos and think you ought to guess who they are. Easy is not it?
Well, if there is someone who is not very job or need help we have extorted a bit (there are always compromising pictures) to give you another clue. So without further ado hagais not trap and play!
1.
1: I am a super girl super cuqui. They are safe and
actress I've seen more than once. I have gone on TV and I also
cinema. Also: I have many friends!

2.

2: Hi, I do not even need to track you, because look at me
already know who I am.

3.

3: Until now most men I adored from
see me and think that the myth will disappear ... Today I'm blonde, I'm always a little swollen
and besides I have some wrinkles than another.

4.

4: Hi, I have come to the top and then I fell, the swings have risks. Who
could start again ...


5.

5. My mom treated me with lots of "Love" but then turned bad
Malota and now I am a femme fatale and I do what I please.

6.

6. I am expecting a baby, because I'm older.
am a singer and sometimes cry a lot, esque sometimes you have to go back to basics, you know ..

7.

7. If you know me you can not know anybody, because I have seen these pints
many many years ago, I usually make friends a little strange ...

8.

8. Jo ** r trunk, but what are you uncle? if I have not changed anything male.
The Britney and Christina are a ** pe ace and you smell a dead clown.

9

9: I am a very cute boy and I was the terror of the girls. I have a dog name
and had a friend who left a TV series where they danced called Mary.
10.

10. Well hello, I'm an actress, and certainly
already know who I am, so do not lose more time.


11.

11. Hello! I am a very very cool girl and my dad got me into music. Moreover, as chic as
am I always too tight on clothing, and as I'm worth because I'ma girl
L'oreal because I made a very very chuli that became very famous and then left them lying
.


12. 12. No, I'm an Eskimo girl, but I have traits. I am dedicated to music.

Well girls, that was it? now plays the main course ... we bet you can not imagine anything like who is this child, as a hint: never never never invite a PhotoCool.

Now the solution, as we do not want you to do we trap the invisible mode, do click to view the end of the word "solution" and drag the mouse as you selection. And then do not forget to tell you that this has gone. Supercucki kiss for everyone.
Solution: 1.Jennifer Aniston / 2. Jennifer Lopez / 3. Pamela Anderson / 4. Britney Spears / 5. Courtney Love / 6. Christina Aguilera / 7. Drew Barrimore / 8. Eminem / 9. Ricky Martin / 10. Angelina Jolie / 11. Beyoncé / 12. Bjork / 13. Marilyn Manson! Unbelievable ....

Photo & Cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment