Monday, November 1, 2010

Dress Like Albert Einstein

PALM AUTUMN LANDSCAPE IN AUTUMN RED LIGHTS


Sol Rogenca or pluja or vent
Skies are precious in those days. The adage assures us that red sky or rain or wind.
Three months without leaving the garden just yet despite the lack of care are no roses. More vigorous blooming. I think more of a rose bush will not see next spring.
But I do not care are those that remain. Survivors who have not succumbed to the disease in late summer. Many weakened by the absence of care.
Like life itself. They bear the strongest.
I wonder of the many fruits that Ilex has this fall, never had so many. A tiny plantucha planted years ago for what not to buy at Christmas. Is a protected species! wild is not as good has been missing me during these three months.
How can you be so beautiful?
From red vastness of a spectacular autumn twilight the toes reddened by the chill of tiny Sedum grows between the pebbles.
There are plants that turn red when they feel the cold. It is curious, as some human noses ...
La Parra Lady, a highly invasive vine in the spring and summer goes on and covering everything that allows you to access.
But when the first cold steely green leaves are passed red-purple, and after his transformation from green to red disappears completely as if it had never been there. Ostentation and then stay long bare branches and gnarled.
Another red in the garden Bignonia flowers, another extremely generous vine covering the walls to protect the garden from prying eyes, this will keep the shape and size until the arrival of the new spring.
I can not stop looking at it captivated me. A sunset full of strength through my tree

I'm leaning along the trunk of a fig tree until the force is absorbed by the red blue black ink. One day ends and another will come, only that we are not all to see.
I wish I did not care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment