Sunday, June 3, 2007

3 Days Pre Period Cervix Very High



Well, we graduated: Many 'll be waiting to tell you that great, it was a wonderful event, which I liked a lot ... For the truth is that I think is a graduation of stupidity, but before you crucifiquéis me explain a little why, and I pass the dark side of this act as "solemn", that great unknown, hehe:

First graduate anyone who wants (just pay the money for)
is not necessary to have finished a race, or even to have passed any subject.
Moreover, if we set strict enough to graduate who organizes the story that let you do it (always a fee), without needing to be registered even University.
is no official ceremony is organized by the student council as I could organize a barbecue with my friends (do not need special permits).
Yes it is true that are "important people" (the dean, a vice-rector, the godfather ,...), but they like if I invite my neighbor to the field with my friends.
Yes it is true that is very nice ... parents face. Because we would miss two days (the trial and that you graduate). No one stops to think what it really means graduation, basically because it does not mean anything, it is not an official act of the University, as it was in the eighteenth century.
not think it is useless (and here that I put a little emotive), serves to thank the dedication of some teachers that are coming up (as are elected by students) and especially thank our parents and family for their help during these years that are not always as pretty as the paint and it is they who help us pay the fees, we suffer stress, give us courage, etc.

THANKS THANKS MOM DAD
  1. PD I do not think that this kind of thanks do need to spend money on scholarship from the suit, shirt, tie, shoes, dinner, open bar, DJ, .. . (Good in the open bar and DJ maybe you do, lol).
  2. Still I had a great time, enjoyed it, I was with people who wanted, etc. etc. etc. etc.
  3. And as a button and up I leave photos in the "Graduation Night"

0 comments:

Post a Comment